Saturday, April 18, 2009

the eve of my last weekend here in this place

The drunk kids, the catholicsThey’re all about the sameThey’re waiting for somethingHoping to be savedWell I have been happy the past couple daysJust thinking of the women who’ve taken your placeAnd every night I think I certaintly won't ever sleep sober or aloneAnd then suddenly it occurs to meI've slept alone before youAnd so I pour myself the stiffest drink my stomach can standAnd convince myself to lay back down againI’m gonna lay back down, I’m gonna lay back down againThe drunk kids, the catholicsThey're all about the sameThey’re waiting for somethingHoping to be savedThe drunk kids, the catholicsThey're all about the sameThey’re waiting for somethingHoping to be savedThe drunk kids, the catholicsThey're all about the sameThey’re waiting for somethingHoping to be savedThey crawl from the oceansTo paint in the cavesBut I’m working all weekendI need to get paidThey crawl from the oceansTo paint in the cavesBut I’m working all weekendI need to get paidThey crawl from the oceansTo paint in the cavesBut I’m working all weekendI need to get paidThey crawl from the oceansTo paint in the cavesBut I’m working all weekendI need to get paid


why are we always waiting for someone to save us? why do we turn to wine and cigars to save us? i'm no longer sorry and i think that YOU need to stop censoring yourself and fully embrace everything that you are and desire (like a good friend once taught me). as you can guess i'm not the catholic.
play guitar if you want. sing if you want. fuck kids who say that you can't sing that song because it's not popular. crawl in a bathtub that's empty with a best friend and even let yourself to be beside someone that you care about.
if you want, of course.
my friends, this is truly the most exciting time to be ALIVE!!! if you think it's not than your eyes haven't been opened wide enough. we have the privilege to understand that we are the ones to change our stars and set things right. i feel a paradigm shift. do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment